If you’re wanting to keep up with my latest photo shoots, LIKE my page on Facebook! Here is the link: Elisha Snow Photography
Also, welcome to all the new blog followers from Studio 5! I hope you enjoyed the segments on ways to get great photos of your kids. If you’re interested in setting up a session in my home studio, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Right now for the winter season I’m offering awesome discounts on my photography! You can see my pricing information here:
My pricing is very simple and straightforward. I offer one basic fee for the session, which includes the following:
- 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours of shooting time at one location (depending on type of session)
- All the photos edited with color enhancement, skin smoothing, and basic blemish removal, if needed
- All high-resolution photos on a DVD
- Shared copyright for printing and using your photos at your discretion. (PLEASE NOTE: photos may NOT be altered or edited)
- Additional precision editing of the photos, if needed.
- Discounted rates for high-quality printing through Elisha Snow Photography (any size available, including canvases and other fine art prints)
- Family photo session (immediate family only): $250 Price includes photos of family, photos of each individual person, and any other photos/combinations of your choice
- Extended family photo session (up to 25 people): $300 (each additional person is $10 each) Price includes extended family photo, plus photos of each individual family, as well as other combinations (such as grandparents with grandkids, sibling shots, etc.). Price does NOT include individual photos of each person.
- Newborn session: $250 Price includes photos of baby, plus photos of baby with parents and/or siblings. 3-4 poses and outfit changes. Photos session can be held at my in-home studio in Farmington or at your own home.
- Senior session: $200 Price includes one location, and 2-3 outfit changes
- Child session: $200 Price includes one child, one location, and 2-3 outfit changes. Each additional child is $25.
- Weddings: Prices available upon request
- Product and commercial photography is also available. Prices available upon request.
Please note that these are special discounted prices for the 2014/2015 winter season. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
(801) 543-9016 (call or text)
I love to offer my clients fun and unique locations to do photos. I’ve complied a list of many of those places at this link: http://www.elishasnow.com/blog/index.php/2012/09/photography-locations/
Once you’ve booked a session with me we will discuss more options for the type of look you’d like and what to wear to your photo shoot.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
There are a few different places to find me in cyberspace.
You can see my Facebook Page here (click “LIKE” if you’d like to!):
You can find my personal Facebook page here (add me as a friend!):
My blog is here:
My website is here:
I teach a variety of photography classes, from beginner to advanced (and everything in between) here:
I like to participate in photo challenges here:
You can see my e-book on photography here:
I’m on Pinterest here:
I’m on Instagram here:
And finally, I tweet (ocassionally) here: