First of all, welcome to all of the new visitors to my blog and website, especially those coming from Studio 5. Hopefully the location segment I did offered some helpful ideas for great photography locations that will fit your family and style.
If you’re interested in getting some photos done, here is my pricing list for Fall. I have a few spots still available in October and November, but they literally fill up within days, so if you’re considering booking a session please contact me soon so I can get you on the list!:
My pricing is very simple and straightforward. I offer one basic fee for the session, which includes the following:
- 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours of shooting time at one location (depending on type of session)
- All the photos edited with color enhancement, skin smoothing, and basic blemish removal, if needed
- All high-resolution photos on a DVD
- Shared copyright for printing and using your photos at your discretion. (PLEASE NOTE: photos may NOT be altered or edited)
- Additional precision editing of the photos, if needed.
- Discounted rates for high-quality printing through Elisha Snow Photography (any size available, including canvases and other fine art prints)
- Family photo session (immediate family only): $250 Price includes photos of family, photos of each individual person, and any other photos/combinations of your choice
- Extended family photo session (up to 25 people): $300 (each additional person is $10 each) Price includes extended family photo, plus photos of each individual family, as well as other combinations (such as grandparents with grandkids, sibling shots, etc.). Price does NOT include individual photos of each person.
- Newborn session: $250 Price includes photos of baby, plus photos of baby with parents and/or siblings. 3-4 poses and outfit changes. Photos session can be held at my in-home studio in Farmington or at your own home.
- Senior session: $200 Price includes one location, and 2-3 outfit changes
- Child session: $200 Price includes one child, one location, and 2-3 outfit changes. Each additional child is $25.
- Weddings: Prices available upon request
- Product and commercial photography is also available. Prices available upon request.
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
(801) 543-9016 (call or text)
I love to offer my clients fun and unique locations to do photos. I’ve complied a list of many of those places at this link: http://www.elishasnow.com/blog/index.php/2012/09/photography-locations/
Once you’ve booked a session with me we will discuss more options for the type of look you’d like and what to wear to your photo shoot.
WHERE TO FIND ME:
There are a few different places to find me in cyberspace.
You can see my Facebook Page here (click “LIKE” if you’d like to!):
You can find my personal Facebook page here (add me as a friend!):
My blog is here:
My website is here:
I teach a variety of photography classes, from beginner to advanced (and everything in between) here:
I like to participate in photo challenges here:
You can see my e-book on photography here:
I’m on Pinterest here:
I’m on Instagram here:
And finally, I tweet (ocassionally) here:
I LOVE photography! I mean…truly LOVE it! It’s my passion to make every session as meaningful and the very best session possible. Before my segment on Studio 5 today, Brooke Walker said to me, “What a gift to be able to offer people photos of their families, and what a gift to be able to preserve memories of your own kids.” That comment nailed it on the head: it’s the reason I do photography. I don’t deny that it IS a true gift and blessing–and one I don’t take lightly. And speaking of my kids, I just had to share a couple recent favorite photos of them.